ILLUMAGEAR Inc. seeks a Regional Sales Manager to drive sales and manage customer relationships. The RSM will be responsible for a geographic territory – in this case, California, Oregon, and Washington.
ILLUMAGEAR’s mission is to illuminate people working in high-risk environments. Our primary product, Halo, is a 360-degree safety and task light that attaches to any hard hat and illuminates the wearer in all directions, while also illuminating the immediate work area.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is an individual contributor role that teams with resources at headquarters and the other RSMs to effectively grow existing customer relationships to drive revenue from new customers. The primary goal of the RSM is to meet and exceed assigned sales quota. The RSM is responsible for a geographic territory – in this case, California, Oregon, and Washington.
The ideal candidate is a bright, self-starter, goal-oriented individual who works well under pressure.
The RSM will be an integral part of the ILLUMAGEAR team as we work together toward our long-term vision: replacing the headlamp on industrial jobsites and improving individual safety on the job through software-integrated hardware.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities
- Identify and close opportunities in the geographic territory
- Develop relationships with key distributors and end-user accounts
- Execute a Territory Plan to help achieve assigned sales quota
- Perform sales presentations at distributor and end-user locations
- Update and manage your pipeline in Salesforce and prepare revenue forecasts
- Coordinate sales activities with other RSMs and Director of Sales
- Coordinate with Inside Sales Representative (ISR) assigned to the territory
- Interface with Marketing to coordinate activities within assigned territory
- Travel throughout assigned territory approximately 50% of time
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience with demonstrated ability to exceed assigned sales quota
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience selling into the Utility, Telecom, Railroad, Construction, or similar high-risk industries
- Experience in the Safety market