Inside Sales Representative
ILLUMAGEAR is a visionary Seattle-based company with a significant product pipeline to improve individual safety in risky environments. ILLUMAGEAR is focused on promoting real improvement in worker safety and bringing innovative products to market that define a new category of safety gear.
This position is responsible for supporting sales in its efforts to identify and qualify sales opportunities, facilitate sales pipeline development for assigned outside sales representatives, and close sales opportunities through effective communication outreach efforts. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up prospect and customer face-to-face meetings for outside sales representative in assigned territories
- Help qualify leads to be passed to outside sales representatives in assigned territories
- Perform call outreach efforts from prospecting campaigns to identify potential customers
- Perform phone and email follow-up with incoming sales leads
- Perform outreach to previous customers for potential upsell opportunities
- Enter all pertinent client data, notes and follow-up action items into CRM system
- Enter Purchase Orders and all relevant information into an order processing system for the assigned territories
- Be knowledgeable and well versed in delivering product and corporate sales pitch; both on the phone and in person
- Support sales in gathering customer intelligence
- Attend industry trade shows; perform booth duty
- Perform trade show follow-up to potential prospects
- Assist in the execution of sales promotions
- Other duties may be assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college, university or technical school or equivalent experience.
2+ year’s work experience in sales, business development, marketing or related field; construction, industrial distribution experience, or related field preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and general computer & technology literacy.
Certificates and Licensing
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position is in a standard office environment with desktop business equipment and frequent telephone calls. Noise level is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. Employee must be able to work in close contact with small and large groups.