Work at ILLUMAGEAR
We're a young, fast-growing, Seattle-based company with a grand vision to improve the safety of people working in risky environments. We are looking for people who are as dedicated to making a difference as we are. If you're looking to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial company – and do work that really matters – then please come talk to us.
Careers at Illumagear
ILLUMAGEAR seeks an Inside Sales Representative to support sales in its efforts to identify and qualify sales opportunities, facilitate sales pipeline development for assigned outside sales representatives, and close sales opportunities through effective communication outreach efforts.
ILLUMAGEAR Inc. seeks a Regional Sales Manager to drive sales and manage customer relationships. The RSM will be responsible for a geographic territory – in this case, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Competitive salary – we pay you for your effort
- Company stock ownership – we reward you for our shared success
- Merit-based review – we promote you based on performance, effort, and competency
- Growth opportunities – we expect you to eventually replace senior leadership
- Diverse workgroup – we embrace you regardless of sex, age, color, creed or sexual orientation
- Ongoing training & investment – we all benefit if you're always learning
- Healthcare coverage – we think it's your and your family's fundamental right
- Retirement savings plan – we say it's never too early (or late) for you to plan for the future
- Flexible schedule – we believe you know the best time and place to get work done
- Unlimited vacation days – we trust you to put the needs of the customer and company ahead of yourself
- A fun, dynamic work environment – we strongly believe you should always look forward to coming to work
If you don't see the right role for you, but you think you have the skills, experience, and passion to have a real impact on our success, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Over time we are going to need A-players across all disciplines including Hardware and Software Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Product Management, Design, and support staff.